CMM Technician/Apprentice CMM Tech
Precision Jig & Fixture North - Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Our full-service metrology lab is looking for a detail orientated and highly motivated CMM programmer and or an apprentice CMM tech.
Looking for Metrology Experience with (Pcdmis, Metrologic or Polyworks preferred).
Must be a team player and willing to work long hours when needed.
Job responsibilities will include:
Creating CMM programs for a wide variety of Plastic Parts, Steel Stampings, molds dies, ect...
Perform Gage R&R / 3rdParty Certs / Capability Studies / Layouts
Generating dimensionally correct reports for customers
Applying candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in above software platforms.
- Able to read and understand GD&T and various Dimensional Prints
- Good computer skills (MS office a plus)
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Be willing to work overtime when needed
Hours are 7AM to 5:30PM Monday thru Friday and 5 hours on Saturday when needed.
Training may be provided for the right individual in an apprenticeship role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
COVID screening protocols take place prior to beginning any shift